Sat, Aug 12|
Unity Center of Pittsburgh
Yes You CAN Write a Book Masterclass
Have you always wanted to write a book , e-book, or workbook? Do you keep thinking about getting your book written but never get started? Are you ready to share your story? This workshop is what you've been waiting for.
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Unity Center of Pittsburgh, 5343 Kincaid St, Pittsburgh, PA 15224, USA
About the event
A book is a dream that you hold in your hands. —Neil Gaiman
Join the Unity Center Pittsburgh for a special in-depth masterclass workshop called
Yes You CAN Write a Book
Attend to learn:
- How to decide between publishing a book, workbook or ebook
- Who should use a traditional publisher and who should self-publish
- If you need a book agent
- How to choose an editor
- The importance of your book cover
- How to create an author platform
- Tips to get started and FINISH your manuscript
- What to do when you encounter writers block
- Publicity tips to help you promote your book
This workshop is for professionals who are interested in establishing themselves in the marketplace as a nonfiction author. If you want to write a book that will establish you as a leader and authority in your field, then DO NOT miss this master class.
Becoming an author can help you to:
- Stand out among your colleagues and competition
- Attract speaking engagements and media coverage
- Share your story or strategies to a broader audience
- Elevate your credibility among clients, the media and the public
- Create a residual stream of income
- Establish your legacy
Registration is a love offering (suggested donation $25) which will be donated to the church and includes workshop, materials and the opportunity to learn how to get started and finish your next writing project.
Meet the instructor:
Beth Caldwell is an twelve-time published self-help author from the United States. She spent four years teaching with the Steve Harvey Success Institute where she helped small business owners with success strategies, leadership growth and public relations.
Beth is widely known as the creator of Leadership Academy for Women and has received a number of awards including Top 20 Most Influential Women on LinkedIn, Pittsburgh Magazine’s 40 Under 40, and The Pennsylvania Woman of Courage awardShe’s fondly recognized here in her hometown as the founder of Pittsburgh Professional Women. Her published works include tradional, self-published, hybrid, workbooks, journals and e-books.
Books are uniquely portable magic. —Stephen King